Can my village/town council help me with all of this?

Comments are off

It is always important you go to the village/town council (mairie) to find out about the facilities and infrastructures available for high-speed and very high-speed connection. They will be able to tell you the name of the local digital advisor available to help you, in liaison with Orne Council.